The Conference Proceedings will be published in the special issues of
- inSTEMM Journal – scientific journal of the STEMM Global Scientific Society
- IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series, indexed in Scopus and WoS.
Delegates can choose a journal to publish their conference proceedings.
Publication Submission Deadline – 15 January 2024
Peer-Review: 15 January – 01 February 2024
Notification of Acceptance** – 15th of February 2024
**subject to peer-review and attendance of the CRISTMAS 2023 conference with the related talk (incl. poster and online poster).
All submitted papers (2-4 pages in length) will be reviewed by at least one independent reviewer. The reviewers are encouraged to give constructive comments and suggestions to the authors. and a recommendation to editors. The authors of accepted papers will receive the review comments and recommendations.
Publication in inSTEMM Journal special issue Vol. 2 No. S1 (2023): Research and Innovations in Science and Technology of Materials
- The manuscript should comply with the official template (.doc, LaTex)
- Manuscript length 2-4 pages.
- The publication of conference proceedings in inSTEMM Journal is FREE for all registered delegates of CRISTMAS 2023.
- Submit your manuscript before the deadline here.
Publication in the special issue of IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series :
- The manuscript should comply with the official IOP template.
- Publication requires additional payment for manuscript processing by IOP. Please, choose “Yes” for IOP publication at the time of registration. If you have already registered, but didn’t add the option for IOP publication, please contact [email protected] to pay the publication fee via invoice).
- The submission of the manuscript will be via the IOP article management platform. Once registered for publication in IOP, you will receive a personal link to submit manuscript.